| 【FIVE WISDOMS
Five Wisdoms == 五智
1.Wisdom of the Embodied Nature of Dharma Realm法界体性智
- derived from amala-vijanana, i.e. pure consciousness (or mind).
2.Wisdom of the Great Round Mirror大圆镜智
- derived from alaya-vijanana, (8th consciousness) reflecting all things.
3.Wisdom in regard to all things equally and universally平等性智
- derived from manovijanana (7th consciousness).
4.Wisdom of profound insight, or discrimination, for exposition and doubt - destruction妙观察智
- derived from the mind consciousness (6th consciousness).
5.Wisdom of perfecting the double work of self welfare and the welfare of others成所作智
- derived from the five senses (1st to 5th consciousness).